- Regular Servicing of your boiler is important to:
- Keep it in safe working order with emissions within the Specification
- Check the amount of gas used
- Inspect the condition of the flue.
- Neglected boilers may not operate efficiently and could be emitting high levels of dangerous Carbon Monoxide.
- Regular servicing can address leaks and remedy before they cause any issues, prolonging the life of the boiler.
- Manufacturer Warranties require that the boiler is serviced every year
Boiler being serviced
Front Cover removed
Burner removed for inspection
Flue Gas Analyser checking emissions